Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Leaving the cold behind

Nov. 4, heading south for the winter!

It's a new year and a new blog! While many of you know that I'm a graphic designer that does not mean I am a Web designer, but I am learning. The nice thing about blogspot is it has the basics covered, but as you can imagine that is not good enough for me so you will notice a few new things on the blog this year, like the look, a sign up for email notification for when we update our blog and maybe even an ad. I do not expect to receive the big bucks for my blog but it might get some additional exposure. We'll see, if not I will pull that portion. If you do see an ad, please click on it, no need to buy anything, but we will get credit if you just take a peek.

Also new, a direction change for some of the content. I will always have a focus on the visual portion, that's the designer coming out in me but because we will cover some of the same places as we have in the past, I might include a recipe or something different. This year we plan to go fishing while in FL so we hope to have some delicious fish meals. And who knows, we will always find something to write about, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment